Saturday, August 1, 2009

Guys..punk hair, attractive or not?

I don't know if I should dye or not. My hair is a really pretty brown with highlights and it's curly. Light reflects perfectly off of it. But..I'm beginning to want to just dye it black with purple streaks. I'm still debating the issue, but I was wondering, what would you find more attractive??



The more natural or the more...outlandish?



Guys..punk hair, attractive or not?

Danie,



GREAT NEWS...you picked a perfect time to want to experiment w/ your hair...Halloween! I'd say try the purple streaks now, w/out dying it black. My guess is your hairs beautiful as it is, however you're a little bored with it. So high lite it w/ the purple streaks.



If it doesn't work out, think of it as a Halloween experiment gone bad and wash it out.



If it does work out, then keep it for a while, then later you can always go back for more...dying it black %26amp; then putting the purple streaks in it.



OK, have a great week %26amp; good luck!



Guys..punk hair, attractive or not?

Punk hair will impress punk guys.



For the rest of the population, we think punk hair looks pretty nasty.



Natural is always best. Why be fake?



P.S. Go take a bath.



Guys..punk hair, attractive or not?

In my taste, absouletly not! Woman should look natural. Let your clothes set you apart. No need to mess with hair and makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment