Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair Help?!?

Okay...so here is my issue. I have thick, curly hair. I have been straightening it to acheive an 'emo punk' fringe on one side of my head. BUT I have started taking Mauy Thai, and I cant have hair that keeps falling in my face when i am trying to fight. the two dont mix :-p. i still want a punk/emo/hardcore hairstyle, but it either has to be super short, some curly type, or a type that is easy to straighten. another issue is that it takes forever to straighten in the morning cause its so thick...and i need someting thats easy and quick to mannage. any suggestions?



Hair Help?!?

I have curly hair too. And I'm also trying to look emo.



Hair Help?!?

It it long enough to tie up? You could do that, or if you want to keep it instead of cutting it you could use hair clips to stop it getting in your face while you beat the crap out of people :D

No comments:

Post a Comment