Saturday, August 1, 2009

Help me with my punk hair...?

I backcomb my hair to give it more volume and i use wax too.



I want it punky but it always looks greasy and limb two seconds later :(



How do i keep the Noel Fielding look all day?



Help me with my punk hair...?

try using less wax or ask salon for something less greasy that works the same, i can't use that stuff, it makes my hair look like an oil slick, not sure about the look, but a salon should have good knowledge of all their products.



Help me with my punk hair...?

Baby powder, talcum and corn starch will fix your greasy hair.



Sprinkle a light dusting of powder on your roots, rub gently and style with fingertips.



Or, for a quick volume boost, lift sections of powdered hair while blow-drying.

No comments:

Post a Comment