Saturday, August 1, 2009

I need an awesome punk hair style!!!?

My parents dont even like punk and all that , so not to expencive punk salon in long beach would b great any one ????



I need an awesome punk hair style!!!?

Go to Syndicate on Broadway or Salon Pop and Barbershop on Redondo. Syndicate is more rockabilly and Salon Pop can do punk. Syndicate (it's actually a barbershop, but they do a great job on women's hair) only costs $20 for a cut and Salon Pop costs at least $50. Syndicate has only VERY tattooed, cute and straight (I'm a lesbian, I can say that) rockabilly guys that cut hair and Salon Pop has women and men. Syndicate charges $40 or $50 for color and if you want something beyond black you better bring it with you or call and tell them in advance.



I need an awesome punk hair style!!!?

The whole point of punk is independance! Get a buddy to help you out, chop it off, bleach it, dye it pink with manic panic and give em hell!



I need an awesome punk hair style!!!?

a good punk hairstyle is get your hair real straighte and get the choppy short and get blue or pink highlites

No comments:

Post a Comment