Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Cute, punk haircut ....?

Where can I find (without buying a magazine) the cutest, punk hairstyle? My hairdresser doesn't have samples either. I grew my hair out till its down to my butt and now I think I am ready to cut it. I dont want it above my shoulders though!!



Cute, punk haircut ....?

Maybe you can try either Teen magazine .com or Glamor girl I hope that this helps you.



Cute, punk haircut ....?

Then you're not going to have a 'punk' haircut. Unless you leave it and SHAVE underneath.



Cute, punk haircut ....?

Just ask for choppy layers. Most punk haircuts are short though.



Cute, punk haircut ....?

google it duh



Cute, punk haircut ....?

most punk haircuts are short but just cut it choppy and short layers.



Cute, punk haircut ....?

Get long layers.

No comments:

Post a Comment