Wednesday, October 7, 2009

PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

i love coon tails but i don't know wut color to do them in. also, if there are any punk/ scene chicks out there that knows a good place to get a cut and wild dye done please tell me! here's a few pics of amazing hair:



http://www.emobucket.com/displayimage-17...



http://www.emobucket.com/displayimage-13... -any1 know how 2 do this???



http://www.emobucket.com/displayimage-16...



http://www.emobucket.com/displayimage-16... - THIS ONE'S SICK!



so yeah! if any1 has tips on how 2 get it like this or anyhting let me know!



i have like a no special cut style, it's dyed dark brunette on the bottom layer with light blonde on the top



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

I can't see the pictures. But coontails are super easy to do. If you do them at home just put masking tape around the pieces of hair you arent dying. And put a dab of dye on your fingers and work it into the hair your dying. Just a warning though if your going for 'crazy' colours they do take alot of work to maintain and you will need to make sure you take super good care of your hair. When you go to the stylist just take in pictures and yeahh I mean I usually just leave it in the hands of my stylist and tell her which colours I want. Hairstylists also will do coontails but I've never gotten the really 'thin' stripes done at a stylist cause they just do them brush style.



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

I would say they are all really cool, but my computer won't let me see them =/ sorry.



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

the links don't work........sorry.



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

my computer wont let me see the pics...



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

sorrryy cant see tha pixx..



but i kno how much i LOVE punk hair styles



ther awsome!!!! %26amp;%26amp; ima punk chickk..



usually i just go to tha mall or sum. %26amp;%26amp; jus tell tha



hair dresser to make it choppy layers.%26amp;%26amp; some dyes..



my hair is bleach blonde with hot pink %26amp;%26amp; black highlights.



you could make one side one color %26amp;%26amp; tha other a totally



diff color!!! that would be sickkk.



but yeah i hope i helped! %26amp;%26amp; if you can get better pix



i could help out more!



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

i cant see the pictures :(



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

TyPiNg LiKE tHis doesn't make you look



'punk/scene' :



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

|uhh yea hi your links dont work and im going to be selling coontails soon go to my proflie and look at my site thouhg myspace



thnkx



PuNk/ScEnE/AmAzInG HaIr!!!???

the links don't work. try saving them to your computer then put them on tinypic or photobucket so we can see them



:]

No comments:

Post a Comment