Wednesday, October 7, 2009

If we did not have enough crap with Dr. Phil now we have punk hair chump Greg Berendt in another?

counseling show on TV. Was channel surfing and saw him. Does anyone watch him?



If we did not have enough crap with Dr. Phil now we have punk hair chump Greg Berendt in another?

He is annoying. I'll watch Dr. Phil any day before I watch that screaming, shouting, nonsensical mousse loving Greg!



If we did not have enough crap with Dr. Phil now we have punk hair chump Greg Berendt in another?

I'm with you Calico. I just do not like the guy. With the hair etc he looks like the last person I'd want counseling me. Besides what's his qualification to do that anyway. At least Dr. Phil has an education to do what he does even if you don't like his show.

No comments:

Post a Comment