Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

Gerard way , vocalist of the punk rock band , MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE, looks good with blond hair, but, he SOOOOOO loked better with his long, Georgous, 'wow', SEXY, Black hair!!!! what do you think? Short Blond/ Long Black?



Plus How HOTT do you think he is?



He is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOTT!!! He's the HOTTEST man in the WHOLE WORLD!!!! WOW!!!! IF I COULD I'D TOTALLY MAKE OUT WITH HIM!!!!!!!! I SOOOOOOO WISH I COULD!!!! HE'S SOOOO SWEET AND SEXY!!!



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

I love MCR! But I don't think that going blond was such a great move for Gerard Way. I liked him better with black... he looked more punk.



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

Well, I like him better with the black hair. I think he's okay looking for a gay guy.



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

black



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

omg definately black hair



he doesn't look very appealing with blonde hair :(



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

OMG BLACK ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

Long Black and Pretty damn hot



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

Gerard has medium length black hair. I saw it on a youtube video.



Gerard Way- Blond or Black Hair?

black hair



and omfg he is so sexy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment