Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hair advice? Help?

Alright, so I can of have a 'punk' style with what I wear and such, and my hair is almost shoulder length with layers, and my bangs kind of go sideways across my face since my hair is parted on the side. Well, I REALLY would like to get it colored black and red, or maybe just such a dark brown that it looks like black. Right now it is brownish red, but it's pretty light colored and the red is fading. Does anyone possibly have any good pictures of girls with red and black hair? I was thinking black on the bottom and red panels over it and on the bangs and such. I just can't find a good reference picture or anything to take to my hair stylist. I guess I just want something pretty bold that stands out. =)



I'm open for any advice, and I've got all day. =)



Hair advice? Help?

get spikes

No comments:

Post a Comment