Monday, July 27, 2009

Punk joke......?

This punk gets on the bus. He has bright blue hair sticking up all over the place, a green jacket that閳ユ獨 cut into shreds, skin-tight red trousers and a pair of yellow shoes. The passengers look at him for a moment but don閳ユ獩 take too much notice......exept for one old chap that can閳ユ獩 take his eyes of him.



Eventually the punk gets fed up of the old man閳ユ獨 stares and goes up to him and says 閳ユ凡hat閳ユ獨 your problem old man閳?? 閳ユ罚o offence intended閳?said the old man 閳ユ窔t閳ユ獨 just that a few years ago, when I was in the navy, I became stranded on this desert island and one day, when I was a bit desperate, I had sex with a parrot and well........I was just wondering if you were my son.



Punk joke......?

haha rotfl excellent joke man



my parrot died after a huge feed of polyfilla lol



Punk joke......?

loll



thats funny but it's a bit mean towards punks Report It



Punk joke......?

good 1 man....:)) lol



Punk joke......?

thats one weird old man. great joke

No comments:

Post a Comment