Monday, July 27, 2009

How do I reduce the volume of my hair?

My hair has too much volume and so is difficult to control. I wanted to grow my hair a bit longer, kinda like the "punk rock" look if you understand what I mean by that. Erm... like LJ from Prison Break (do an image search).



How do I reduce the volume of my hair?

I would go to a salon to get your hair thinned out. Some hair stylists preffer to thin hair out with scissors, but a razor really is best. This will provide the most natural thinning.



How do I reduce the volume of my hair?

ask to get your hair thinned with a razor, grow your hair out first and then go to a SALON not great clips and get it thinned, but not too much.



How do I reduce the volume of my hair?

ask you hair stylist to cut your hair from its roots from the hair inside



How do I reduce the volume of my hair?

anti frizz products



How do I reduce the volume of my hair?

Getting your hair thinned-out may certainly lighten your load, but it looks so strange when you start seeing the short pieces growing back. Try having your hair cut in layers. That's always a hit!

No comments:

Post a Comment