Monday, July 27, 2009

Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

Given a choice - what unnatural punk colour is best on a girl and why ? If none please say why ...



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

I don't think it is really considered "punk" color, because many people other thans punks dye their hair unnatural colors, but I've seen all kinds of unnatural colors work on a girl.



My hair is hot pink now and has been green and purple in the past. Personally, pink is my favorite, but that's just me...



My sister's hair is fire engine red now and used to be green as well (we used the same bottle before), and I think that on her the red looked the best. Green just made her look sickly...



My friend has blue hair now and has had green, purple and orange in the past, and I think that blue looks best on her.



Basically, it depends on the girl and her coloring. One girl might look great in green and another would look awful/sick/etc... You get the point. But, my personal favorite would have to be pink, because that's my signature color...



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

It depends what skin tone they have.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

pink or red with black.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

Dark pink because it just looks good.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

that bright red looks killer



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

I like purple or blue



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

pink! did it myself for a party, looked great!



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

I always liked fire engine red. It's unusual, but not too many people go with that. They usually go with the "cool" colors like green or blue. And we all know punk isn't about being cool. If you are going to be punk, be original. That's the whole point.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

pink and black



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

pink!!



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

pink, but watch it, they might be a feminist, I mean feminazi. I'm a girl and that scares me!



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

Bleached white will go for anyone. Even really pale people.



Green works well too -- green has blue(cool) and yellow (warm) so you can't go wrong.



Purple goes the same way -- blue(cool) and red(warm).



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

bright red looks cool on dark hair



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

My friend Amy has neon pink hair and she is gorgeous. She also uses *violet toner*.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

I agree that it is best to match one with skin and eye colors. however for a punky look with color pink is always hot.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

i want to dye my hair black, bleach out the tips, and dye them blue. My friend just dyed her hair and the colour is magenta. It looks really cool.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

I thought that whole punk anti-style wasn't limited by gender identification. =/



So, you don't have to go with pink. I've seen guys with pink hair, and girls with hair that glows like a highlighter.



Personally, I'd dye my hair purple. Bright a$$ purple. But I don't, because I work for a corporate machine and there's a limit on such things. =/



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

Presentation had a tint colored 'Burgundy'. Much more purple than red. But when you stood anywhere near neon lighting, whoa, brite purple!



Pink IS awesome tho, if the girl can carry it!



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

Pink or Purple because I think that they r punk and...



P*I*M*P*I*N*!!!



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

The pinks and ******* are the ones I like best. Blues and greens don't seem to take or last as well and golds and yellows are just too-too. The pink tones also seem to complement the widest range of skin tones. I personally dye my hair copper red (permanent, L'Oreal) and then streak some bright red punk hair dye into my bangs and off to one side. Subtly striking! My daughter dyed her hair ******* pink for years and before that had 1/2 red and 1/2 black. Whatever unnatural color you choose, the key is to do a careful job. Shoddy applications look stupid no matter what color they are.



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

get clip in extensions with punk hair colours to create hilights..... this way there is no commitment and you can switch to any color u want.... I love them..... Go to www.hairuwear.com.



Hugs~



Punk Hair colours on a girl ? what one ?

I did hot pink underneath maybe 1/2 of my hair. Then ontop of that and underneath a my bleach blonde I have a dark purple. It looks awesome I've had lots of compliments on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment